Saturday, October 2, 2010

Morning Sunshiness



It's 7:39 am and I'm still dead awake !!
What is wrong with me you ask..

Mangg.. I've been like this since last week,
Waking up around 7 at night and going to bed around 8-10 in the morning,
Skipping almost every class for 2 weeks...
This Giving-Up-Studies-Attitude is knocking at my door again..
Damnnn, felt bad larr..
Not going class and shittt !
But I did all my assignments larhh,
Thanks much to xxq and brandon for guiding me to finish my OB !

Haha !!
Can't wait to go back miri larhh !!
That feeling i can't explain,
don't know how to put it in words..
I guess it's just like that slumdog millionaire bollywood flow

And texted my groupmate who didn't do shit for the group assignment,
as much as i don't want to fail, i don't want anyone to fail aswell,
but mang...

Last assignment he did 10% of the work,
then this assignment is 5000words.
I asked him to do what he can do before saturday so i can warp it up,
ma ciiiii... haibu sunday liao,
no words from him..

I'm gonna go submit my work without writing his name if he don't do shit liao..
unless he pay me 200 bucks larh !!
cii la him,
texted him telling him and kinda like scolding ? him letting him know
I'm fed up with his attitude liao,
and warning him he's gonna fail if he don't do anything de..

Just purchased another item on my wishlist this week !!
nowww... gonna aim for the Hermes bracelet liao !!


nice right ??
haibu shiny like the sun,
it's so shiny that i have to make a poem

life's like a beach, i'm just playing in the sunnnn

haha, haibu im very retarding now..

So expensive larhh...
FOR ME LARH..

fuck me moon traveler style please,

HAHA !
maybe next year liao,

If business go good,
GTR also come liao...
haibu very optimistic de xiaoxiaoming...

jiii !!

HAHA, have to think positive !!
business sure go good next year!!!
It must !! =p =p

I wanna get a botega bag next year..
ciii, mr lg keep poison me ..
arhhh !!

The burberry sneakers so expensive larh..
If can buy in UK can save up to almost 40%
make me so SHE BU DE to buy it..

When i finally gets it ..
maybe in a gazillion years,
or until a friend of mine got go UK,
then only buyyyy ;o

I wanna wear one BB and one G on the other feet,

Well, I think I'm going to go to bed liao larh..
Haibu i most dujoi twilight,
but now living like one..

Need sleep normal time liao..
Exams coming up, big presentations coming up aswell !!

Before I go, thumbs up for the win pic !

Morning liao, eyes still big big..
4nights, 3 nights go crowns de face !

Hahaa !
Gonna go sleep before my gf wakes up.
HAIBU 8am liao. GEEGEE !!

Haha !
Kay larhs !! See you guys next tymeee !!
Probably see you guys in real life sooooon ! =)))

Buai Buai ( This is how terence says bye btw )
HAHA !

Letting Go - Sean Kingston ( Nicki Minaj )



No comments:

Post a Comment