Thursday, October 7, 2010

MOU DAI MOU SAI.

bu da bu xiao,
no big no small.

haibu hk drama at 10am..
belum tidur nih..
haven't sleeeep arh,
Haha, it's not the sleeping disorder liao this time..
it's waking up disorder ok !
ciii ... waking up at 11pm !!

Can't wait larhh... 43days till me gets back me home tawwn !!
Wanna drive my old car go fetch my bro go beach swim liao..
haibu, maybe one day should drive the 22year old range rover liao..

super rusty and oil consuming,
can imagine buy the JI PI GU at the stall there,
and the rm1 milo in the plastic bag one..

yeahhh, you know what i'm talking about.. HAHA
and and .. Wanna buy the super buttery corn and go swim the salty sea

And yeah, did my eye check-up on june so ...
this time when i reach miri, gonna go imperial and check out my degree !
HOPEFULLY !
eye deg no increase cause ai wants to get my eyed laser-ed !! =p

Tired of wearing contact lense and can't go overnight,
and while driving cannot wear sunglasses cause im a 4-eyed nerdy nerd !!

1) Laser mai noob-can't-see-stuffs de eye,
2) Getting my eye re-pierced ( cause last time infected too annoying liao )
3) Wanna go swim so bad in eastwood.. Very nice,
everytime after swim and smoke n eat ice cream.. LoL !
4) Drive me-girlfriend go brunei eat sushi liao
5) Go LAI DIAN at MCC with Ric Dick Ken Darren Chilli Lung them liao !

And alot of stuffs larhh, but these few are priorities.
huahuahua !!

Ever love that feeling ? Like a road trip ?
Friggin long ass with some michael buble song or some blues,
just singing along ?
I miss that man.. Always do that with my brother !
Cause I'd be labeled as sohai if i do it to others!
HEHE !!

And I think I not ngien going to balcony anymore ;o
the kik-ness is not there..
Maybe melbourne club kuat kik ?
Some more everyday got party at our house..

Well, not everyday larh, but you get it larh.. 1 week almost 2 time
Jiii, haibu all the bottles become smoking ash trays liao !

Talk about it, tonight got another one.
Maciiii..

Haibu, this genghis and aaron gang always come here drink,
and always got 1 more sohai always K.O at our bed one !!

And I wanna thank you god !
for listening to my prayers !
HAIBU LAST MINUTE PRAY, LAST MINUTE GET IT!

Haha, kay larhs .. Me is gonna stop writting nao !!

Buai Buai !!

Just A Dream - Nelly


No comments:

Post a Comment