Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Ngo Yiu Sek Laksa ! Hou Hou Shong ar

1) Organizational Behavior Portfolio
2) 5000words-2000words, Entrepreneurial Venture assignment
3) CIT

Emo arrrr...

And my marketing game now -270k ...
Its like a game which is worth 20%

HAHA, its just another everyday-you-see-rant post
And just booked my ticket back to miri on the 11th too !!
I am so looking forward for it!!

There is just too many stuffs i miss there,
Even it is just a kampung compared to any big city,

but i really like it there..
One thing about miri is that, if you stay there too long,
you will start to rot, or atleast i will if you ask !
So, 1 year go back 3 time is a PRETTY good deal for me !!
HEHE !

I wanna go back to eat esplanade's JI PIGU !
HAHA, and Damai Restoran's Mee Campur
Seahorse's CHAR-BAI-GUO
Haha !!

Sometimes I think I am so easy to please,
Is that a good thing or not ??

Haha!!
Definitely good cause don't have to think too much =P

The Scientist - Coldplay
Ahhh, this song...
Brings back GOODASS memory in the states ! ._.

;o
JC outttt






No comments:

Post a Comment