Friday, August 6, 2010

Update le!




What up my favorite rockband ?!!!!!

Apparently, my housemate mr teh how hong,
very powerful. His father blow up stones de..
imbaimba.

you think you paikia imba ?
His father set bomb under your car arh !!
Okay. damn sohai !

I mean if any of you know me, ya'll know i can make something
really really tiny !
and a good conversation, or a retarded one.

Anywaysss, we've just came back from
Step Up 3.



MAN i hate this blog man,
sometimes my font just go blue and weird and crap and your face.
but it's okay.

This movie is a definitely must go watch.
If you believe in juelze crown,
then you should go.

if you don't believe in me,
then you should at least believe Hong and Prokaa.

Cause i was like .. " it's so GOOD ! "

and they're like
"RUFUCKINKIDDINGME?!
ITZ ZO GWEAT. ME WATCH AGAIN ANY TIME "

so . yeah, go watch it.
berry berry c00l o.
unless you're too cool for dancers,
then you can run through a wall.


Anywayssssssss..
What have i been up to lately,
Ouuu,
Miss @www somehow have like a bigillion friends ya know,
somehow went to celebrate birthday partIES.
yes.. they really like celebrating parties.

look at dizz..


Joseph & Dor33n
( ice cream cake ** )

2 cakes.
Audrey actually went to put the chocolate cake into an oven,
so it's kinda like melty,
so that's where my INNOVATION kicks in,

imba aye ?
me put lil bit of hot fudge and ice cream in my mouth so it meltzz,
taste so wrong yet so good.

Mhmmm, if you think im nasty,
you're the nasty one. you freak.

Okay, pictures not in order larh but what the hell right.
ITS MY STUPID BLOG,
unless you wanna log in and arrange all the pictures for me,
that'll do too . HAHA

ThisIsJoseph A.K.A George's Wife or Husband !
HEHE **

Btw these pictures aren't taken by the imba me ok,
let me rephrase that. I can take pictures like this if i wan.
Cause i is imba.

Okay, imma stop crapping.
taken by the pro george.

They both like rubbin each other's ahem..


See those 2 paikia put up their gang signs.
Oh Wow, mine actually looked the sissiest.

WTFFFFF.
I WANT ONE ON MY BIRTHDAY TOO.
HAHA! Happy birthday Doreen,
eventho ya'll never get to read this but mehhh



Okay.. Joseph, Edwin and Davin..
i think.. HAHA

AND NOW.
I PRESENT YOU.
WHAT IS GOING TO KEEP ME.
BERRY BERRY OCCUPIED.

dan dan rang dannnnn..
* drum roll *

Starcraft II,
OMG !
I wasn't really into it you know,
just like mmhmm.. another over-rated game.

Until me play it .
me is very addicted, for couple of days.
And i got my ass pwned 3 match in a row.
Then that's where i play a little less.

Oh yeaaa, look damn imba right ?
It better. Cause it's $89 ta de ma.
hurt if it no good ok ? HAHA.

Okayyyyyy,
so how's your week ?
Mannnnn.. I blog at least once a week ( except long breaks )
what are you other bloggers doing...
NEVER UPDATE ONE.
Specially that dick kuan, everyday write poem in blog..

haibu, if i wanted a poem ill go to a poem webbie ok.

AND I SAW A REALLY REALLY NICE SOCCER PANTS,
polo brand one, italy,
white with the usual lil red and green stripes.
But i think im gonna buy the spain one.
Black n Red Espanol !

Espanol... Is that how you spell it ?
I sure hope so.

Cause i know there's alot of grammar nazis behind their pcs'

And FYI, i bought my Spain polo before FIFA even started,
People think i buy it because it looks nice,
But afterall
the great one has to confess eventually,
I am actually one of the low-profile oracle.
who lived since the early 2000b.c,

I already know spain sure get one...
that's why i bought the shirt BEFORE it started.
SO YOU ALL CAN TAKE THAT.
AND THROW IT BACK TO THE OCTOPUS!

And seriously, so many people are gonna knock on my door
and ask for my professional tip for the upcoming 2014 Brazil FIFA.

HAHA,
sometimes i feel im so lame..
but really, how are you not lame for reading all this ?
SUCKA !
peace peace ! see ya'll ! GD NITE !

Beggin - Madcon

No comments:

Post a Comment