Sunday, August 8, 2010

SAVE MEHH

Owwwh you make me smile,
haha !
it's a song by uncle kracker.
what the hell, which white man calls himself a kracker..

but what the hell right, it's probably not such a big deal !

WELL.. I am 20% till i've finished the stuffs i've to present tomorrow
on entrepreneurial venture class. 9am.
i tend to sleep more than 9 hours when it's winter...
is that normal ? sighh..

here i am, again..
skipping lecture cause im doing my work last minute!


;) ;o
CAN YOu BELIEVE IT.
I went to church, not that it's a big deal or what not..
but it is for me lorhhhh...
waking up at 11am on sundays ? wtfff.

take train go de ok !

Aihh, and there's a guy i met called CHAO SHUAI.
man, i wish i had such a cool name.
instead i have a pretty weird name.

Joo Ling . yeah, mata juling.
i get that alot back in primary sch,

I AM BORED TO DEATH.
BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO FINISH THE LAST PART.

bahhh, im gonna go shower now and go have a break!
this entry is so pointless,
ya i know !!
Im sorry my life is a total fail !


youknowonlyicangiveyouthatblackforestyumyum ! ;P
and teh is actually a malay.
Teh Muhammad How Bin Hong.
i didn't start this shit, the church peeps did ! HAHA


Fancy - Drake

No comments:

Post a Comment