Wednesday, July 28, 2010

OMG ME IS ALIVE


OMG, it's teh blogspot.com again !

It's been quite a while since i've been crying online.
rofl, wth.. crying online. im an onlinemo.
.
.
Online EMO!


Nahhh, i'm just really really pissed.
I just lost 2 games of dota in a row..


So what goodies have i been up to within the past month,
I am not gonna talk all of it here larh...

Thanks to all the awesomees in Miri made my trip,
This time spent the least, but definitely should be the fun'est.
I think.. HAHA !


OH ! I also got my "motosikal (L) " licence !!
HOW COOL IS THAT.
well, no one in my fam knows tho,
hopefully i can get a job this semester and earn me lil buck
so i can get a 2nd hand yamaha or smth! HAHA

Cause if i ask my family, they'll be all protective,
and sound like they driven a motorcycle before
and ANNOY me 25/8

But anyways, i was gonna make my 1st come back post nice,
but my housemate is asking me to pei him smoking breaaaak
so imma end this quick







and also introducing, everyone's favorite.



Earthshaker 30min ; 1 bottle, 2 nulls and a boots of speed ( 500 de )
HAHAHHA !!

BLOODSEEKER 0-9 in 23min .. weo weo.

That day his " tian " not there.
haha, anyways. see ya all !

will update sooooooon.






real SOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

nothin on you - bruno mars [ b.o.b ]


No comments:

Post a Comment