Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Heading to medivac in 14hours !

it's 8:21 and i have stayed awake for about 24 hours,
and only slept 4 hours the day before ...

because of the stupid exam that every uni students have to go thru
whether you are hardworking or lazy..
which that.. refers to me ! and umm

i should have gone to bed and i mean
first of all, it's not healthy and 2nd i don't want to mess up my body clock
but i really feel like walking her to school today,
even i should be sleeping like a pig because i finish the most
annoying thing for me !

well, my last day here..
so yeah !

just finished watching shaolin soccer
i used to laugh so hard when i was 14 years old,
but it's still a pretty fun to watch movie!

and i don't think ill be blogging much or .. at all when im back in miri
unless i've got a working computer at home.
one thing about me is that, i am super ultra lazy

i know my comp's broken,
but im too lazy to get it fixed or get a new one,
sure i mean it's gonna be cheap but i don't think it's worth it..

i know some of you readers are like
you're so fucking lazy you son of a bee

but that's totally cool,
i am fine with that ``
go ahead and make fun of my..
non-existing emotion

haha !!

so...........

no more world of warcraft
no more starcraft 2 T_T_T_T
and no more babe to listen to my rambling for couple of weeks

my new year resolution?
tee-hee ! it's a secret !
i think no problem larh..

considering it has nothing to do with money,
i think i can do it !!

well, i am going to make my peanut butter bread and prolly
walk her to school when she's ready
even if it takes 2 hours --

haha
balik kampung mau tanam jagung liao.

anyways, TATA !
hope to have internet at home !

see yaaaa

Alors On Danse - Stromae

it's stuck in my head -.- catchy tuneee
" it also means So We Dance "


No comments:

Post a Comment